This week Spring will have sprung, so now is the time to ponder your Good4all goals. What exactly is this Good4All Experience? Very simply, it’s an invitation to improve your physical, mental, and spiritual health by embracing 4 new positive practices each season. As the seasons change, ponder what 4 new things are calling out to you. Our website features a list of suggestions that benefit mind, body, spirit or planet. Always wanted to start a meditation practice? Do it now! How about committing to 10,000 steps per day? No time like the present! There are countless ways to enrich your life and start the ripples of positivity flowing out to others and the planet.
Early Good4all adopters have found it’s fun to share your journey with a small “pod” of friends. Reach out to 4-6 friends from school, your book club, neighbors or family and say, “Hey, wanna try something really positive with me?” (More info here about starting a pod”). Check in by text, email or phone on Mondays and share how your journey is going. We STRONGLY suggest trying Meat Free Monday as one of your 4. This one simple practice benefits your mind, body, spirit and our planet. And, it’s fun to share plant based recipes and meat free successes and failures. The early adopters in our pilot test group have reported pretty cool results from Meat Free Monday and an overall emphasis on becoming more plant -based ranging from more energy to lower cholesterol scores.
We love sharing our favorite meat free recipes to add to your healthy arsenal. Make this one tonight, and a deeeelicious lunch awaits you tomorrow! We welcome you to this wonderful experience and invite you to make today a Good4all day!
Garbanzo Burst Salad
- 2 15 oz cans organic garbanzo beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups sliced organic celery
- 2 cups sliced organic sweet peppers (or regular peppers)
- 1 cup sliced organic carrot (we LOVE Firefly Ying Yang)
- 1 cup sliced organic green onion
- ½ cup chopped organic Italian parsley
For the Dressing:
- 2 heaping tbsp mayonnaise (or vegan mayonnaise)
- 2 tbsp fresh organic lemon juice
- 1 tsp organic miso paste
- 1 minced organic garlic clove
- Maldon salt (1 tbsp or to taste)
- Lemon pepper (2 tsp or to taste)
- Slice and chop ingredients and place in bowl.
2. Mix dressing ingredients until smooth and miso is incorporated.
3. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Salad will last in fridge for 3-4 days. Re-toss before serving.